Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 13, 2006

Pearly Whites! (or White, for now)

It seems that N's sudden interest in oral hygeine came none to soon. He was smiling at me after his nap, and I noticed a white spot on his lower gums. It seems that N is cutting his first tooth! (I check a couple days ago, and nothing was there.) Lucky for B and I, his mood doesn't seem to be effected by the possible pain. I tried to get a picture of the white spot, but someone's tongue kept getting in the way. Needless to say, it's a very exciting and proud day for this Mom and Dad.
N was all dressed up and ready to cheer on his favorite teams on Saturday. I suppose we need to get him his own football.
All smiles this morning, but no luck spotting the tooth. I can't wait to see what his smile will look like with the tooth!
Sit me up and surround me with toys, and I'm a happy guy for a long time! Every toy is best when it fits in my mouth!

A cute picture of Camryn Grace (my neice) that Mom and Dad took of her at the Old Mill in North Little Rock on Sunday. She's adorable!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nate - You are growing up too fast!
I can't wait to play with you next week. You can show me that new tooth, too. Love Grandma