Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Lost

I'm lost. Today is my day of freedom! B left for work this morning with N in the backseat. I'm suppose to be making the most of the day that N heads to Mother's Day Out, but instead I'm lost. I usually have a million specific tasks that I want to cram in on my Thursdays. Wednesday is usually spent planning my Thursday. For some reason though, it didn't happen that way this week. So here I sit with only 5 hours and 10 minutes before needing to pick him up at 3. I'm sure there are errands to be run, but it's cold out (32 actually, but feels like 26) and i'm not in a money spending mood. (Strange feeling!) Other than a brief phone chat with Matt (thanks for calling brother), I've spent most of my time at the computer. Hmmm, what to do with myself. I guess I should just get in the car and see where I end up.

No comments: