Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Dental Hygiene

It is an absolutely gorgeous day here in N. It's currently 75 and going to get a few degrees warmer. The sun is shining, and from where I sit, I can't see a cloud in the sky! (just don't ask me what the forcast is for Thursday on out - i don't want to talk about it)

Below are some pictures of N from this morning. Yesterday N and I went to go talk to B as he was getting ready for work. N wanted to grab everything on the bathroom counter ( i.e. the soap, the cup, my glasses). I decided he could play with my toothbrush. He loved it!!!!! When we went to Walmart last night, I strategically steered us down the toothpaste/brush aisle. I found a baby toothbrush and asked B if we could get it for N. He looked at me like I was nuts, but he gave in anyways. So, here are a couple of pictures of N having a great time with his toothbrush. No toothpaste, no teeth, but it's never to early.


I have spent the rest of my day, and the week so far, cleaning the house. I feel good about what I've gotten done, but it's so slow going with N constantly interrupting. It might take from now until Mom and Dad come in less than 2 weeks to get it all done. Good thing I got an early start on it!

1 comment:

akk said...

Dad is planning to post the video I took of him playing with his toothbrush on his website. Don't know exactly when he'll be doing it though.