Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's been a good Thanksgiving at the K house. We've really enjoyed having my parents around for a visit. We took the day easy. Dad has a sore back, Mom has a migraine, N has a cold, and Maggie's hip is really bothering her. With all the medicine today required, it felt like a doctor's office or hospital around here.

There's a lot to be thankful for this year. B and I celebrate 4 years of marriage today. N becomes more and more of a blessing each and every day. We are so blessed to have the wonderful families we've been given. We love our new home here in O. Myself being a full-time mom and B's job at K of K, have both been a blessing also. I could go on and on, but I'm sure you get the picture. I hope that you feel just as blessed by God as we do.

No comments: