Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I should so not be doing this right now. I want to though, so I am.

There are a million things that need to get done before heading out of town. Laundry, pack, pay bills, pack everything I forgot the first time, vaccum, pick up clutter, run to Wal-mart, pray for no sleet or freezing rain that they are predicting, pack everything I forgot the second time, clean up the car: all things on the to do list along with the rest that I'm forgetting.

My mom always had this thing about cleaning the house right before going out of town. That way, you came home to a clean house. Sounds wonderful, but how'd she ever get it done along with everything else that happens before leaving? She must have some super powers or something. That's the only way to explain it.

Speaking of super powers. Dad is running 26.2 miles this Sunday in the Little Rock Marathon!!!! I love that man! Along with him, B is running the half marathon (13.1 miles) and Mom and Ginny (my big sis) are walking the half marathon. Notice who's name isn't there! Tori (little sis), of course! Okay, my name isn't there either. I get excited when the treadmill at the gym says I went over 2 miles at the end of a workout. I'm almost at the point of needed to make the transition from running to walking though and that should help my distance.

Alright, before I ramble on for to much longer I'm going to quit. Have a great afternoon!

1 comment:

Alison said...

I love having a clean house when I come home from vacation also, it makes your homecoming feel so much better knowing you don't have to do that on top of unpack and all the laundry. Hope you have a wonderful weekend at home. Good luck to all the Knorr's on their marathons.