Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Just thought I would give a little update.

We did make it to Little Rock despite the blizzard in O on Thursday. We had driven to B's parent's house on Wednesday night and they only got 3 or 4 inches of snow. We got going much later than expected Thursday due to the highways in SE Nebraska all being closed. It was rough going at first, and we actually spent a little time in a ditch, but things were great after we got a little bit into Kansas.

We are having some great family time. I love getting to see everyone! N is loving all of the attention that he is getting. My mom delivered on her promise to teach N to pull up to standing. She worked with him this afternoon, and he did it on his own right before bed tonight.

Tomorrow is the big day for all the marathoners. We've spent the weekend filling up on pasta and talking pace. Be sure to cheer them on in your mind tomorrow morning!

I don't have my computer cable for the camera with me. I've been taking pictures and video. I'll post those as soon as I get back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the part about spending "a little time in a ditch". I guess there are better things to do with your time, but not many.

Jen, Isaac and I have been throwing around the idea of driving to see you guys sometime this year. Of course, when it comes time to act on it we will need your input as to good times and bad times for such a visit!

Brad, thanks for the nice blog message sometime ago. We miss you three!