Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 23, 2007

Play Ball!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Where did the week go? I realized this morning that I hadn't blogged since Monday! Sorry! I took a couple of video clips this week. One is of N playing ball with his Grandma Kn. They were having a great time. Go figure that he lost interest as soon as I started to film it. (They'd been playing for 10 minutes or so before I pulled out the camera.) The other one is of N figuring out his Christmas present from Uncle Matt and Aunt Lindsay. He has loved playing with the hoop and balls independently of each other, but now he knows how to use them together. Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The two clips are adorable. I am so excited about you guys coming next weekend!

Elizabeth Spann said...

Look at you, all high-tech Andrea!! I want to squeeze him. Just a little.

Anonymous said...

Let's see him do a three pointer!
Anyone can slam dunk.
-Julian

akk said...

We'll work on that! He's trying to learn several sports all at once; therefore, we're trying to be patient! :)