Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Our baby is 10 months old today! It's impossible to think we are 2 months away from celebrating his first birthday. It makes me sad to think how fast time has gone by with him. I should be excited to plan his first birthday party, but I find myself dreading it. (I know it'll be fun though, just a bit bittersweet.) Both of these pictures capture exactly who our N-N is. Hopefully you've enjoyed spending the past ten months watching him grow and change!

4 comments:

Alison said...

I know I have enjoyed watching him grow and change and I LOVE the matching hat and shirt.

Anonymous said...

You are one smiley-guy! Can't wait to see you next month. Grandma

Anonymous said...

LOL. Looking forward to spending some serious floor time with Nate...Dad K

Jen said...

Nate, you look like you've been keeping your mom and dad busy! We'll have to get you and Isaac together sometime this summer. We'd love to visit and see ya!
The Hairs