Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 19, 2007

opinionated little stinker!

Okay, I have to share these four pictures. I still laugh as I think back to this happening. They were taken on Valentine's Day as I was trying to get the perfect shot of N to post that day. These 4 were taken within seconds of each other, in this order. We often wonder what is going on a baby's mind. Here's what I think:



What in the world is Mom thinking putting a teddy bear in the picture with me?












I'm no softy. What is she thinking? Get this dumb bear outta here!










Bye bye Mr. Bear! This is my photo shoot! (He actually pushed the teddy bear off the chair!)









Alright Mom, back to picture taking. Cheese!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Only one more week till I get to see Nate in action. He is going to be so much fun!