Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Singin' in the rain

Rain, rain go away! It has been raining since early this morning and suppose to continue to rain until Saturday afternoon. We've have over an inch more rain in September than the average and are suppose to get at least an inch more by the time this is done. We've already gotten over half an inch! Sure does make for a long, dreary day. I was going to go out this afternoon once N got picked up by his Thursday babysitter, but I think I might sit and watch a movie while curled up under a blanket on the couch.

Complete change of topic. Have you tried the new dark chocolate M&Ms? They are oh so yummy! If you are a dark chocolate fan at all you have to try them. You can go to wal-mart and get the puny bag in the check out aisle or head to sam's and get the very dangerous 3 lb. bag. B and I are on our 3rd or 4th 3 lb. bag. Yum! (Mom, my tummy hurts!)

No comments: