Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 01, 2006

where've i been?

I guess that I haven't had too much to say over the past week or so. I've managed to keep myself fairly busy and have also limited my daytime computering. (I was wasting too much time searching for nothing.) I get myself (and N) out of the house a couple of times thoughout the week now which is nice.

Other than a slight cold that B is battling, he is doing well. He is keep extremely busy as his staff continues to get smaller and smaller. His weekends don't seem to be much time off, just not working in his office. He and Student Edge have had 3 sucessful Upper Room services. They have averaged anywhere from 75 to 100 kids at each one. The National Youth Workers Conference is this week and should allow for some nice time out of the office.

N is one noisy boy! Sometimes it's hard to discriminate between the happy squeals and the unhappy ones. He's continuing to try new foods all the time. This week will include peas, peaches, and carrots! How fun! He's 19.5 lbs. now and doesn't seem to be slowing down at all. People keep telling me it'll slow once he can crawl around. I think my arms and back will appreciate that a lot!

Here are a couple of recent pics:

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi, Andrea! Nate is adorable! He's sitting beautifully! Not much longer, and I'm sure he'll start crawling. Then the fun begins! My pediatrician said that sometimes babies don't get teeth until 1 year old. I'm sure you won't have to wait that long. He'll be pretty unhappy and that's how you'll know they're coming soon! Have a happy day!