Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I could think of several titles for this post . . .

Okay. Most of you know that I am not a politically opinionated person. It's just not something I get all excited about. I know that the morals in our country are terrible, but I don't know that anyone with the description "politician" is the right one to fix that. Anyways, I just had to post this picture of Hillary. Whether you like her or not, you have to agree that this is a terrible and rather frightening picture. What was CNN thinking (at the time I'm writing this, it's the picture with the head story) when they picked this one out. I'd have to guess that whoever was in charge of this story, wasn't a huge Hillary fan. Yikes!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Good point!

Matt said...

Offtopic: That ClustrMap thing is pretty cool. I'll see if I can't get you some dots all over the world.