Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Talkin' Up a Storm

This is my first attempt at using video editing software, and what I have access to is limited. I'm liking the end result considering it's my first go at it. Hopefully in time I will get better. I'm sure I'll look back at this one day and laugh, but you have to start somewhere. You should hear various words such as no, book, ball, and bye. The sound quality isn't the best, but in person you can tell the difference between all the b words even though they sound very similar on the video. I'll keep trying to catch some of his other words on video. I also added on a dance sequence of his and his insistance of being a big boy when going down the stairs. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute. Nate is getting so BIG. I am impressed with his stair skills! The zoo pics are great. Omaha's zoo is awesome. Maybe Camryn and I can bring Lindsay & Will out to Omaha to see the zoo.

Ginny

Jen said...

I love this video! You will cherish having these clips. I've gotta learn how to do this.

:)
Jen