Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 29, 2007

Playing in the Leaves


I decided I'd better get some pictures of Nate playing in the leaves before too much of the fall color had gone. Fall seems to be in full swing here, which means the trees will soon be empty once again. I have a favorite tree here that I've been watching the color of for a while now just waiting for it to be in it most colorful stage for picture taking. Back to Nate. This was his first time to play in the leaves. He really wasn't too sure about them at first. He seemed to think they didn't feel very good. After setting the camera down for a while and playing with him, he seemed to get the hang of it. I think he'll really enjoy it next year!

3 comments:

Jen said...

These are great pics!
Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I love his "oh, no" picture. Our leaves are still mostly green around here, so I enjoyed seeing the beautiful color there.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

As always, amazing pictures. I got all caught up on your blog for now. The last entery I had read was Meet Matt. I'm anxiously waiting for Halloween costume pictures. It was a nice surprise to see Amara as I scrolled down. Thanks.
Jenni