Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 14, 2007

less like a baby, more like a boy

It's definitely fall around here. From the weather to the schedule, it all is screaming fall. The high today is only 60! (a low of about 39 is predicted for tonight) N and I have also begun to get back into our busier fall schedule. We have something going on outside of the house Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Football has also managed to take back over our lives. It seems to dictate what happens when on the weekends.

I've also been busy this week setting up a Facebook account. I've actually had it for close to a year, but I never really got around to setting it up. It's still rather new to me, but I like having another way to stay connected to people. If you have a Facebook, let me know, and I can add you to my friend list.


The big news of the day is that N got his hair cut this morning. I had trimmed by his ears once before, but this was the first real cut. Despite my nerves, I did do it myself. B stood in front of him trying to keep N's head still and faced forward. Most of the cutting happened in the back since the front hasn't grown quite as fast. Overall I think it went alright. I've already noticed a few spots to go back and touch up, but I'll get around to that later. Here's a before and after shot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's such a big boy now. I didn't realize his hair was actually that long. You did a good job with the trim.
Jenni