Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 07, 2007

Dressed for Success

As I'm sitting here watching Fashion Rocks on CBS (no, Brad's not home, how'd you guess?), I can't help but think how adorable our little guy looked today. I tried really hard to get a good picture of him, but he refused to cooperate. Go figure. Everything he had on today was a steal. The brown polo was $5 at Gap, the jeans were on sale at Target this week for $6, and the brown shoes came from Old Navy for $3 or 4. Not too bad if you ask me. Wish you could see the shoes; they're too big still (so was the polo and the jeans for that matter), but they tied the outfit (yes, Matt, outfit) together. (Tori, I think they're the same shoes you wanted me to get him this spring, but I said they didn't have them small enough. Didn't stop me when on sale!) I just wish I'd been able to get some better pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable shoes!