Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 28, 2007

for the love of the game

Last year I really wanted to have some fun with N when he got his Razorback shirt. I put him in the grass, propped him up on the football, and began snapping pictures. What I ended up with were some of my favorite pictures of him. That being said, I decided to do the same again this year. I found a great spot in the neighborhood adjacent to ours. Despite the horrible mood he'd been in prior to getting to the park, he turned on the charm once we were there. I've picked out two favs from last year and two I like from this year. (The very bottom one is my favorite from this year's attempt.) Still happy and smiley! Lovin' life and lovin' football.
Still contemplative and thoughtful. You have to study football to be any good at it.

I'm absolutely in shock of how much he's changed in just 13 months! And he just keeps on growing!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was my reaction, too. My how he has grown and changed. Mom

Anonymous said...

I really think he would look better in Husker Scarlet though...

Ross

Anonymous said...

So adorable! Glad that he is supporting the Razorbacks - that must mean I am his favorite aunt. . .

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures with Maggie in the background.
Jenni