Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 23, 2007

mi casa

It was not my intention to go a week without blogging, but it has happened. It has been quite a busy past few days for our entire family. I am actually sitting in my parents house as I type this. Unfortunately B wasn't able to come because someone's gotta bring home the bacon. He actually has a ton going on a work right now, and we weren't getting to see too much of him. So, I suppose the timing is perfect for making this trip.

N and I spent Tuesday night with my little sis at her apartment in Fayetteville. I actually got to finally see some of the town since I'd never spent any real time up that way. We of course made sure not to leave without a new Razorback shirt of N this fall. (I'll hopefully post a pic soon.) Last night we were met up with my parents, and they brought us the rest of the way to LR.

Today N and I are taking it easy and trying to get him back into a "normal" routine. He's come down with a mess of a cold to go along with the 8 teeth that are coming in and needed some downtime. I've not gotten in touch with many people, but hope to see some friends while here and just get a lot of good family time in.

No comments: