Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Hi. Sorry for the absence for the past week. I'm going to make this short cause I'm just not in the best mood.

Tues. - We spent the day in Lincoln. We did the capitol tour, spent some time on campus wandering, hit an outdoor mall, and ate dinner at whiskey creek.

Wed. - We headed to Indian Cave State Park to do some hiking. Afterwards, we went to pick up N from his grandma and grandpa's and had a nice dinner with them.

Thurs - After dropping N off at Mother's Day Out, we headed out for a day full of plans. Nothing we planned to do actually happened. It was a bit frustrating. We finally decided to just head home.

Fri. - I went to the doctor to find out that I had poison ivy from our hiking adventures. Fun!

Sun. - After returning from worship, we found hundreds of tiny bugs (which turned out to be ticks) lying on the floor everywhere that Maggie had been. Grossness. I think I'm done hiking for a while between the poison ivy and ticks.

No comments: