Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I've been wanting a new look for the blog for quite a while now, but it just wasn't happening. I took a cute pictures of the little guy's toes today and thought that it might make a cute header. I'm proud to say that I changed the coloring, size, cropped, and added the wording without too much trouble. I've messed around a lot with the background coloring and such. I'm not sure I'll stick with the blue. I was thinking brownish, but I'm not too sure. Let me know what you think, and give me your suggestions!
here is the picture as it was originally taken

5 comments:

akk said...

okay, your at the comments, go ahead and give your thoughts. i don't care if you usually don't comment or feel uncomfortable commenting. i really want to hear from you - i'm glad your read the blog - but now let's hear your thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Looks great. Cute tootsies.

Ginny

Anonymous said...

I like the new look. Maybe a smidge darker brown on the type. Linnea could use your expertise in her computer class!
Mom

Anonymous said...

I think it looks great. The colors flow well. I sure wish I made the time to do a blog. I'm lucky to answer my e-mails some days. Your pictures are great. I really like all the flowers and the sunset. You do a great job with the angles and color adjustments. You should consider doing some amateur photography on the side. That's how we did Amara's first year pics. You could start small and make it big. Jenni

Jen said...

I love it!
Jen