Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 12, 2006

big guy on campus

Today was a big day in the K household. N headed out bright and early with Daddy to hang out a work until it was time for Mother's Day Out to start at 9. It was very strange for me to send both my guys out the door this morning. I think even Maggie seemed to notice he was missing throughout the day. I missed N way more than I realized I would. I know I'll get use to it and really appreciate my free day, but I'm just so use to him being with me all the time. He did well and played hard. B went over there this morning for some reason, and N was being taught how to beat on the xylphone. (Just what I want him to have an interest in!) He also slept well which I didn't know how he would do there. He's a great sleeper for me at home, but he usually won't nap long other places. While he was busy playing, I was busy getting as much done as possible. I was able to get all the ironing done without stopping to insert a pacifier every couple of minute! The whole house got vaccumed without anyone screaming their head off! Productivity! Here he is bundled up and ready to head out the door:

BTW, we were also able to turn on the heat this morning! It was only 58 in the house when we crawled out of bed, brrrrrr! I also have the guy scheduled to come set up our fireplace next Monday so we can put it to good use.

No comments: