Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Working Hard

Meet Trip. No, we didn't get another dog; not yet anyways. (When we do it'll be a Brittney.) Trip is my "job". Since he's still just a puppy, I let him out of his crate once a day for about a hour to potty, feed, and play. Maggie is loving this job and has a great time wearing Trip out before I put him back in his house. The only tricky part is dragging him back to his house while carrying Nate when playtime is over. Other than that it's a fun job so far.

Since I had to camera out, I decided that it was time for a few new pictures of N. I'll work on getting them all up on our yahoo picture site, but here are a few of my favorites. I can't help but think that he is absolutely adorable! (Even if he did spit up all over himself and me as I was writing this, and both of us had to change clothes.)


2 comments:

akk said...

I've updated our Yahoo Photos. I added a few to 2006-07 and started 2006-08 with what's been taken so far this month. All of the alblums are in date order, which means July and August 06 are at the very bottom. Hope you enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Wow - that's a cute kid! He must have a good looking father... Ha - what a 'trip'!