Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Woo Pig Sooie



Oh my! These have to be some of my favorite pictures of N that I've ever taken. Of course the Razorback onesie helps me love them, but he was just too cute with the football. If the camera battery hadn't died on me, I would have taken 100 more. (Plus the grass was kinda wet.) When N and I got home from lunch with B, the package with the Razorback gear had arrived. I quickly fed N and then changed him so that we could start our photo session. I wonder whether he'll wear Husker or Razorback clothes for the games Saturday? HMMM, considering I dress him, I don't think it'll be a hard decision. (And with a high of only 68, he'll have to wear the Razorback shirt since it's long sleeved.) Be sure to also check our yahoo pictures site. I added quite a few pictures from the past couple of weeks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! He looks so happy in pig uniform! I never ever had considered that anyone named 'Knorr' could ever go to college somewhere besides UNL... but he does look good in Arkansas crimson (is that the shade?).

All I can say about USC is this - let's get them off to an 0-2 start to begin their year. If UofA can win at home and the Huskers on the road, that'll happen.

Hey Kid, I love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Andy! It's Leslie.

Aww, Nate is so adorable! When can I come visit? Hehe. I'm a good babysitter, I watch Terri's kids sometimes, and one of them is still in diapers.

=) Good job getting him involved in sports at an early age.

Leslie

the gloria family said...

oh my gosh, he is too adorable

akk said...

It's good to hear from you Leslie! Thanks for the good comments about Nate. We think he's pretty adorable also! As big as he is now, Brad is convinced he'll be a linebacker for the Huskers or Razorbacks someday. We'll see . . . :)