Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th of July!

So, I promised to keep up with this better and feel good that this'll be my third day in a row. We Ks don't have any big plans for the fourth. I may try to map out the gardens in the front yard since I am anxious to start on them. We also plan to try out our new grill this evening. We've talked about seeing if there are fireworks to watch nearby, but we also a have good view of everyone else's from our front window.

B, N, and I have been enjoying the running stroller that N gave B for Father's Day. We went on an almost hour long walk last night and for a 40 minute walk (with a few minutes of running) this morning. BTW, congrats to my Dad who ran the Firecracker 5K this morning with 9 minute 50 second miles! Way to go!! (Inspired me to get my butt moving and back into running condition again!)

Other than that, we're still just getting settle in. We are getting living room furniture delivered next Wednesday, and I am more than thrilled about this. I've been waiting over 4 years for a real couch and will finally have one! I'll put a picture of the living room up once it is filled with the furniture.

Have a great fourth!

No comments: