Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Busy Days, Busy Nights

It's been a busy couple of days for the Ks as you probably assumed since I hadn't posted in a few days. We've had and still do have something going on nearly every night this week. I've been keeping my days busy by trying to keep up around the house. It seems that no matter how hard I try, things never seem to be fully done. It'd be nice to wake up one morning and think, "I don't have to pick up around the house today."

Last night was a late night for all of us. We had a youth function going on which was quite a ways from our house even though it was still in O. It was an enjoyable evening, but it was also 11:30 before we got home last night. Luckily B didn't head into work quite as early as usual this morning.

N is currently sleeping which means I should be getting other things done. (Like picking up around the house, argh.) I also have to take my car in because my AC doesn't seem to be working that well again - yuck!

No comments: