Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Momma told me there'd be days like this . . .

He is my son, and I love him. He is my son, and I love him. He is my son, and I love him. We are having a day where I have to keep reminding myself of this. I should have known what kind of day it would be when I couldn't sleep last night, and then Maggie was threw up three times before 6:30 this morning. I've heard several people say that you always love your children, but you also have days where you just don't like them very much. Nate's mood is definitely leading me to believe fully in this statement for today. He is my son and I love him. He is my son, and I love him. Who am I kidding? He's Brad's son today. (All of you with children will understand this post completely. No kids yet, just wait. . . )

No comments: