Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 15, 2007

Sleep anyone?

It has been quite a busy week, but I wouldn't change anything about it. Mom, Ginny, and Camryn got here Sunday evening. It was constant activity from the time they got here until they left. (constant at least compared to normal) We spent Monday around the house for the most part. Camryn really seemed to enjoy the park that is just down the street from us. We did spend some time and dollars at the local flower nursery. Mom helped me fill up all of the empty spots in my garden. (Thanks again Mom!) It looks really full and colorful now. I'll have to post a picture soon. Tuesday was our shopping day. I ran into Camryn when she stopped suddenly and ended up breaking my little toe. OUCH! We vetured to the outlet mall in the morning and the outdoor mall in the afternoon. That was a lot of stroller time for the kids! B got home from Mexico on Tuesday night. I sure am glad to have him back. Maybe I can convince him to post about the mission trip to Mazatlan. Wednesday my hubby had a big day. He turned 30! Happy belated one! We were suppose to go to Arbor Farm in Nebraska City, but the weather didn't cooperate. Instead we found ourselves shopping once again. (What did you expect?) Ann and Don came over that evening to help celebrate B's birthday. Unfortunately I managed to hurt my poor toe yet again. It was quite a painful experience. Again. Thursday I was forced to go get my toe checked out by the doctor. That afternoon we went and ventured around work and then headed to the zoo. It probably wasn't the best decision with a broken toe, but I really wanted to take them. Today they headed home. Sadness. It was a great time. We all went and took a 2 hour nap after they left because we were all so worn out.

N played in his pool this afternoon. I'll try to post the video after a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had an awesome time with y'all in Omaha! It was great for Camryn and Nate to spend some time getting to know each other. Camryn loves her baby Nate. We enjoyed seeing you and Brad as well. Your house is beautiful. Thanks for all the hospitality. Hope we see you later this summer.

Love, Ginny