Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Rainbows of color












I thought I would share some of my newest flower pictures. All but two plants here are ones that either Mom or I bought last week. I love all the colors! I'm letting things fill out a little more before I take a picture of the entire garden. I have to say that I am so proud of all my flowers. The glad bulbs that Mom planted last week have already started to come up. Hopefully they will be blooming in no time since they add a lot of height and color. My butterfly bush is also getting ready to start blooming. I've got flower buds on both the mums and the clowns too. I love it!!! (Thanks again Mom for all you did to help with my garden! I used my new too last night.)

2 comments:

Alison said...

Great photos, love your photography as always!

Jen said...

Your flowers are beautiful, Andrea!
Jen