Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy B-day!

I'm a little behind on the birthday wishes and thought that it's about time to get caught up. This time of years seems to be birthday crazy! Lots of spring chicks out there!

Happy 60th Birthday Kay! (march 26th)

Happy Birthday Grandma Knorr! (april 1st, no fooling)

Happy Birthday Dad! (april 4th)

Happy 3rd (not 2nd) Birthday Reilly! (April 5th)

Happy 2lst Birthday Nathan! (today!)

Happy 1/2 Birthday to me! (today)

I think I covered everyone that I missed. There are many more to come in the upcoming weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reilly is three!

Ginny

akk said...

Thanks, I'll fix it! Don't know what I was thinking. The munchkins grow up way too fast! (Especially when you see them only a couple times a year!)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the party went well. We were celebrating with you from afar. Have a good day and I'll talk to you in a couple of days!