Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 23, 2007

2 am wake up calls

It's been a bit longer than I intended, but I'm here to blog now.

We think that N is getting his 12 mo. molars. He's not slept through the night for 2 nights, and has a runny nose. We gave him some medicine before bed tonight which will hopefully help. We should get a break from the teething for a couple months once these come in. He's already gotten 4 teeth since Easter weekend!

I can't wait for the coming weekend. We are going to add landscaping stones to our garden. It'll be nice to have some height to the garden. I'm sure I'll post pictures once it's done.

Here are a couple of recent pictures:


N loves to play with his animal magnets on his new magnetic board.
Check out one of N's cool new gifts we gave him for his birthday! I am so excited for it to be warm enough to play with! I had to get it out and make sure it worked alright; I couldn't wait for it to get warmer.
N has always loved to play with the door on Mags's crate. Today, he decided to venture inside. It was pretty cute.

3 comments:

Alison said...

He looks so serious with those magnets! That water thing looks really cute, I want to try it.

Anonymous said...

I want that pool so badly. You need to bring it to LR in a few weeks!

akk said...

Get there to be warm enough weather, and I just might try!