Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

mmm, broccoli

Motivation is lacking for me right now, and therefore, it is the perfect time to blog. There are plenty of those little things to get done around the house, but I just am not interested in them right now. I figured that I could kill some time by blogging instead of working.

We took some video of N last night as he tried broccoli for the first time. It was funny how his reaction to it changed as soon as the video wasn't rolling. He puts on a good show for the camera.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Tonight is now going to be the grand opening of the new teen center. Weather shouldn't be a factor this time around. I'll post picture either late tonight or tomorrow. I'm excited to share it with everyone!


Also, N had a playdate yesterday with one of his friends. He almost slept through the entire thing but decided to wake up eventually. Before we know it we'll be chasing them around the house trying to keep them out of everything!

No comments: