Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

So Spring Break is over and school is back in session. Yesterday was a long and difficult day after being able to completely relax and do things at a slower pace during Spring Break. Being so close to the end of the pregnancy means that things are a bit harder. I went to work this morning but decided it was too much. I've had a sharp pain that gets agitated when I or the baby moves and when I get tense. We'll see if I go back tomorrow or not. It's hard to know what is best for the baby and I. I would love for the baby to decide he wants to just go ahead and come a couple of weeks early.

Other than that not too much is going on. B and I are excited to have Dan and Kenya (Dan's dog) visiting for a couple of days. Hopefully Maggie and Kenya will be tired by tonight when B and Dan have a thing at seminary.

That's about it for now. We'll let you know if we successfully persuade the baby to be born!

No comments: