Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 03, 2006

Finally Friday

Okay, so I guess that I will have to get B to pull out the camera. I don't like the idea of a picture showing off how big I've gotten but whatever. Maybe by next time I post, I'll have something.

Another week of teaching has passed! I can't believe that the weeks actually seem to be going faster lately rather than slower. Only 9 more days of teaching before spring break!

This weekend we are planning to install the carseat; apparently it's a complicated process! We're also going to get our hospital bag together so that we're ready "just in case". I'm looking forward to the idea being that one step closer!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Spann said...

That's more like it! :) Can you believe how fast this quarter is going by? I cannot believe it's almost Spring Break. At the same time... GOOD GOD, is it here yet??