Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 27, 2006

2.5!!!!

Two steps forward, one and a half backwards. That seems to be the motto of my class this year. Thursday and Friday went relatively well, but today was another story. I can see the end coming closer and closer though.

B is still enjoying his two week break. Although he is "working" in the weightroom almost everyday, he is finding time to relax and recharge for his final quarter. Today he was sitting and playing the guitar when I got home. It's nice to know one of us had a relaxing day.

As for a recent pregnancy picture, there aren't any. Although Corrie and most websites recommend taking a picture each month as a keepsake, I don't like the idea of looking back and remembering getting bigger and bigger. I could see myself as much more likely to take pictures as I lose the weight. We'll see what we can do though.

I must take a moment to brag before ending this. B and I just got back from what he guess-timates to be a 2.5 mile walk! I have to say that makes a girl who's just over 6 weeks from her due date feel pretty good about herself. (And I actually was walking at a better pace than most of my recent walks.)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

You are not just getting "bigger and bigger" - you're PREGNANT!!!! Thats a wonderful thing! Each month getting larger should be a celebration. Enjoy it!

Thats awesome walking 2.5! Congrats!

Elizabeth Spann said...

Hi again Andrea. I want to see you prego too. Sorry, your public demands it. :) I'm with Lindsay. Hee, hee.
Congrats on the walk. That's more activity than I've had lately! Ha, ha.