Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 10, 2007

Some Cute Stuff

As Nate gets closer to turning two, I find myself thinking a lot about how we'll decorate his room once he's out of the crib and in a big boy bed. I've actually spent quite a bit of time roaming the internet searching for ideas. I want something that can grow as he grows. I don't want to have to start completely over again a few years from now. Today I happened to find a person whose blog recommended a toy off of this website. They have some of the cutest stuff and shipping isn't out of this world expensive. Here is the stuff I would love to do in Nate's room when he graduates to a new bed in the extra bedroom. (I have no intention of repainting the nursery. Too much work went into it.) Here is what I found. I like that they are wall decals and can just be removed when he outgrows the look. I also love the colors! I would probably do a pretty neutral wall color. I also love the quilt. It's a bit pricey, but I know from making quilts it's just the way it is. What do you think? The whole reason I ended up at this website is because of this adorable play food. If I was rich, I would go to town on this website!!!!

1 comment:

Alison said...

It's very whimsical. I like the color choices on the quilt. Did you see the castle set also?