Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 21, 2007

Colossians 3:17


Brad has used several clips off this site as sermon and teaching illustrations. I happened to be looking for something else on the site one day, and I came across this. I'm not sure why it came up with my search results since it had nothing to do with what I was looking for, but I thought it was pretty good. If you watch The Office on NBC, you can see they used the Office style. Next time they start pushing the use of your spiritual gifts at your church, see if dodgeball shows up on your inventory. (Unfortunately, it's not one of mine.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We went to Rock Creek's dinner theatre put on by the youth and they did a skit like this. Cute.

Jen said...

Hilarious! Funny skit. What're your spiritual gifts?