Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tuesday Times

N has been hard at work the past week and a half. After figuring out that he can stand unassissted, he's been practicing quite a bit. Twice now, once last Wednesday and again last night, he has taken 3 steps before plopping down on his bottom. He would still rather be holding onto the tip of someone's finger. He'll walk long distances so long as he has that one fingertip. Cheer him on and hopefully he'll be a champion walker soon. (I'm tired of the anticipation and waiting.)

I just want to say that I have one heck of a little sister. She is something speacial. I feel so lucky to have a sister like her. I tell you, she's just amazing! I don't know what I would do without a sister like her. Everyone should have their very on Tork. (When contemplating what to blog about, she told me I should blog about how great she was. It doesn't sound too fake does it???) :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tori,

Nice blog! Come on - you had to have written that last paragraph?!?

And as for you little Gator, keep yo momma anticipating! Just hold off until early next week, ok kid?

Love you bubby.