Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 24, 2007

If this was a cartoon, they'd sparkle

I was looking through the hundreds of Will pictures that Matt and Lindsay had been keeping all to themselves, and I found this cute picture of him. So often the little man is so serious. Luckily, I was able to meet him last week and find that he knows how to have fun from time to time. This picture makes me think that he's planning some serious trouble for his mom and dad! I have to say congrats to the little guy also; Mom, mine not his, informed me that he's getting his first tooth! What a hug accomplishment. Guess that explains all of last weeks gnawing and drooling.

Speaking of teeth, B and I went to the dentist today. I love going to the dentist. There is nothing better than feeling your clean, smooth teeth just after a cleaning. The hygienist told me how important that flossing is, but I sure do hate it. Maybe I'll try once again to get into the whole flossing habit, but only time will tell.

Go brush your teeth!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

My little trouble-maker! I do love that picture of him.
It was great seeing you and Nate in LR. Hopefully, it won't be so long until the next time!