Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 11, 2006

Holiday Tips and News from N

Check out these two teeth! They are getting bigger and bigger. I don't seem to keep them hidden under my tongue all the time now. I can even catch the spoon with them as Mom is feeding me. (It drives her nut!) I've been working on fitting my entire fist in my mouth lately. Most of the time, 3 fingers is as many as I can coordinate getting in at once. If you came to visit me, you would see that I almost always have at least one in my mouth at all times.Mom doesn't want me telling you how to do this, but it's really fun to see her get frustrated as I try to make Christmas come early! First, ignore the 20 toys Mom set on the blanket for you to play with and roll towards the Christmas tree. Then, you have to stretch as far as you can, while on your belly of course, for one of the gifts with a pretty ribbon on it. (Ones without ribbons don't win you as many frustration points.)Next, bang on the present to flip it towards yourself. Make sure to get your mouth full of drool on it as it flips. (Also adds to Mom's frustration.)
Last, do as much damage to gift before Mom comes running. Make sure to flash Mom a huge smile when she is upset. (This usually makes her forget everything!) Most of all, have fun and repeat often!



No comments: