Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

It's been a long time coming


It's official. I'm going on a blogger sabbatical. I just need a break. I've reached the point where I'm blogging to keep people happy rather than because I want to. It's not right. It's never what I intended this to be. I honestly haven't enjoyed blogging lately. I'll check in every now and then, but it won't be my homepage when I open up the Internet for the time being. I might post from time to time, but I will feel no obligation to post. For how long? Don't know. We'll just see how long it takes to start missing it.


Until then. . . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You suck!

Ginny

AMS said...

I will miss the updates (even though I haven't been on that much since ADP decided that blogspot wasn't an acceptable place to go during work - I don't get it). Try, maybe every two weeks. I love hearing about the little guy and of course you and Brad.

Anonymous said...

I'll miss seeing all the great pictures you take. And the news, too. My lunch time won't be the same without a quick look at your blog. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Amara sure will miss the pictures of Nate. I guess we'll just have you over more often now. I like the sounds of that. See you soon. Hope you're all healthy.
Jenni