Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

my chicken's so going to beat your chicken



Okay, so, Worlds of Fun was just as it's name implies. I had a lot of fun riding all of the coasters. I must be older than when I last went to an amusement park though. I was much more leery of certain rides and ached more than I thought I would. I did manage to get completely drenched on a ride since I was the person who least wanted to get wet. Go figure.
Anways, I was at Walmart doing the weekly grocery trip. I was heading from one side of the store to the other and happened to walk down the toy aisle. I feel it's my duty as a mom to know what new toys are out there. I'm not sure if this is new or not, but I had never seen it before. The pictures are of a Fisher-Price game/toy called Chicken Chase. If you know anything about my mom's love of most things chicken, this should make you smile. I could just picture her getting all excited about this. It comes complete with clucking and banjo music. All this fun can be yours for only $15!!!! http://www.fisher-price.com/us/products/product.asp?id=38614
On another kid-related note for all you parents out there. I discovered Nick Jr. Radio http://www.nickjr.com/playtime/cats/radio/index.jhtml yesterday. I went to find out what type of Backyardigans activities they had. (I'm in love with the Backyardigans.) The radio play about an hour of songs from the show you choose before repeating. N had the greatest time listening to it yesterday. I bookmarked it and turned it on this morning; N got excited as soon as it started.

No comments: